As we emerge out of this crisis, Bray Chamber, Bray Municipal District – Wicklow County Council and bray.ie‘s message is simply please: invest in our town, shop local first and let’s have unity in our community.
We encourage people to play their part by spending their money locally and help struggling local businesses weather the current storm.
Let’s work together #Bray and support those close to us, as a community, we can all get through it together.
How can you help:
- Shop Local First
- Shop online locally
- Buy a voucher from a local business – have you a friend’s birthday coming up, and they need some cheering up!
- Buy a voucher for your business – so when your business doors open again, you have the voucher to buy supplies, etc.
- Order Take away from a local restaurant
- Keep an eye on Bray Chamber’s Facebook page for special offers and news stories from local businesses
- Share these local news stories and special offers through your social media and get the word out they are open for business
A list of local businesses that we’re currently aware are operating during COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or plan to reopen inline with the Government reopening phasing is available here.
We want to promote local businesses and retailers who are currently trading or are planning to reopen safely inline with the Governments roadmap for reopening society and business to tell us about it and we will do our best to re-share via our website and social networks.
Submit your business listing here.
This is a free opportunity to include your business information via our social networks. Terms apply.