Christmas sparkles into life on November 24th with Bray Town Centre’s Christmas Lights Switch On. Then this festive season why not watch ‘Christmas Movies at Mermaid’, visit ‘Santa at Killruddery, explore the Boutique Christmas Market to catch ‘Candlelight Concerts’. Pick up a gift at Bray Town Centre or simply enjoy some festive cheer at one of the many pubs, clubs and restaurants throughout the town….. with *free car parking at weekends throughout December, it makes Bray the perfect place to pick up the perfect gift at the perfect price.
Our message this year is simple…. Stay Local, Shop Local and Spend Local this Christmas!
Here are some festive events taking place this Christmas around our town:
- Bray Town Centre’s Christmas Lights Switch On – Saturday, November 24th from 4:30 pm at the Bray Civic Centre: http://www.bray.ie/pec-events/ph-candlelight-service-2018/
- Christmas Movies at Mermaid from December 15th: https://www.mermaidartscentre.ie/whats-on/events/category/cinema
- Local Arts – Junior & Youth Musicals present ‘Sparklejollytwinklejingley’ their Christmas show – December 9th – https://www.mermaidartscentre.ie/whats-on/events/sparklejollytwinklejingley
- Performers Theatre School return to the Mermaid stage with their production of A Christmas Peter Pan – December 14 & 15 – https://www.mermaidartscentre.ie/whats-on/events/a-christmas-peter-pan
- Santa at Killruddery from December 1 to 23 – https://killruddery.rezgo.com/details/132755/a-visit-to-santa-claus
- Boutique Christmas Market at Jim Doyle’s, Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd December, 12-5pm. See www.facebook.com/BrayBeachFleaMarket for more information.
- Killruddery Christmas Markets – Running from the 1st Dec until the 23rd Dec – 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday. See http://www.killruddery.com/kilruddery-farm-market/ for more info.
- Christmas Wreath Making at Killrudderyon Dec 15 & 16th. Read more here: https://killruddery.rezgo.com/details/153321/christmas-wreath-making-with-the-sally-garden
- Purple House Candlelight Concert on December 7th http://www.bray.ie/pec-events/ph-candlelight-service-2018/
- Christmas Party Nights at the Royal Hotel from December 7th – Download the flyer here or visit: https://www.royalhotel.ie/Christmas.html
- A Winter’s Tale at Killruddery – Download the festive celebrations brochure here
Check bray.ie’s ‘What’s On’ Guide for more festive events here.
Free parking is available on Saturdays and Sundays for the month of December 2018 in the Wicklow County Council Car Parks only.
Local retailers… Here’s an opportunity to promote your festive offers! Read more here: