- Best Overall went to Urban X
- Best Marching/Uniform went to the Boomerang Marching Band
- Best Community went to the Indonesian Community
- Best Art & Entertainment went to the Berry Irish Dance Academy
- Best Sports went to Ardmore Rovers
- Best Open went to Kilmacanogue CFR
Bray’s St. Patrick’s Festival is proudly brought to you by Bray & District Chamber of Commerce and Wicklow County Council.
The festival continues until Sunday (March 19th). Event highlights include:
- Throughout the weekend there’s over 20 live music performances in the many local bars – Bray for a better night out
- A free guided walk up and around the beautiful Bray Head this Saturday & Sunday (March 18th & 19th)
- A festival funfair open daily from 12 noon on Bray Seafront until Sunday (March 19th)
- Free entertainment for the whole family on Saturday (March 18th) at Bray’s Town Centre – featuring Irish Dancing, Face Painting, Street Performance, Friendly Snakes and a Bray Emmets Shoot-Out.